Also in this issue, Glenys Bridges talks about how to carry out a work-life audit.
A key aspect of the practice manager's role is effective communication, and we provide some practical tips on how to improve communication in your practice.
Finally, we look at employee well-being, with seven ways to encourage employee health.
- CQC examples of notable practice: Is it responsive?
- Work-life audit: Making every minute count
- Practical tips to improve communication
- Promoting staff well-being: seven ways to encourage employee health
- Form – Pareto analysis
- Handout - Optimising Time at work: Time Management
- Handout -Taking control
- Handout - Ways to manage your stress and be more productive
- Handout – Practical tips to improve communication
- PowerPoint sideshow - Practical tips to improve communication
- Form – Healthy staff planning