Nicki Rowland talks about how to audit your dental practice for the ‘Caring’ 5 key question, and Shilla Talati reviews the CQC examples of notable practice in inspection visits to see what practices can learn from this.
Also in this issue, Glenys Bridges talks about the advantages and implications of introducing a care coordinator role into your dental practice.
Finally, Martin Hodgson gives advice on ensuring the safety of workplace equipment.
- Is your practice caring?
- CQC's examples of notable practice: Is it safe?
- Managing care coordination: a strategy
- Safety of workplace equipment
- Job description and person specification - Care coordinator
- Policy - Care coordination (Dental Care Pathways)
- Form - Equipment maintenance log